new PCL identity

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

new PCL identity

Radu B. Rusu
Administrator
You might have noticed the logo on the top left side of dev.pointclouds.org

PCL now has its own logo, which we can use in presentations, communications, etc. As soon as we finish up the new splash
site for pointclouds.org (I think I might have mentioned what we're going for), we'll tell the community about it. In
the meantime, please see the identity guidelines (for those interested) attached. Please use discretion until we
finalize the main site. Thanks.

I already designed a PCL latex beamer template, and I would like to share some of my slides with folks who want to give
presentations about PCL in the future. It's really work from all of you, so you're just as entitled at owning PCL as
much as I am :)

With Bastian's permission, I can upload his set of slides too.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org

pcl identity guidelines.pdf (632K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: new PCL identity

nizar sallem
At Sun, 06 Mar 2011 21:29:35 -0800,
Radu Bogdan Rusu wrote:

>
> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> You might have noticed the logo on the top left side of dev.pointclouds.org
>
> PCL now has its own logo, which we can use in presentations, communications, etc. As soon as we finish up the new splash
> site for pointclouds.org (I think I might have mentioned what we're going for), we'll tell the community about it. In
> the meantime, please see the identity guidelines (for those interested) attached. Please use discretion until we
> finalize the main site. Thanks.
>
> I already designed a PCL latex beamer template, and I would like to share some of my slides with folks who want to give
> presentations about PCL in the future. It's really work from all of you, so you're just as entitled at owning PCL as
> much as I am :)
>
> With Bastian's permission, I can upload his set of slides too.
>
> Cheers,
> Radu.
> --
> http://pointclouds.org
> [2 pcl identity guidelines.pdf <application/pdf (base64)>]
>
> [3  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
> _______________________________________________
> PCL-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://pointclouds.org/mailman/listinfo/pcl-developers
> http://pointclouds.org
Hi,
I really liked the new logo: simple and elegant. Good Job :)

--
Nizar

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: new PCL identity

Bastian Steder
In reply to this post by Radu B. Rusu
> With Bastian's permission, I can upload his set of slides too.

Of course you can. :-)

Cheers,
Bastian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: new PCL identity

Kai M. Wurm
In reply to this post by Radu B. Rusu
Gotta love stuff that is professionally done :-)
Can you change the favicon too? This is some rainbow icon right now...

Best, Kai

On 03/07/2011 06:29 AM, Radu Bogdan Rusu wrote:

> You might have noticed the logo on the top left side of dev.pointclouds.org
>
> PCL now has its own logo, which we can use in presentations,
> communications, etc. As soon as we finish up the new splash site for
> pointclouds.org (I think I might have mentioned what we're going for),
> we'll tell the community about it. In the meantime, please see the
> identity guidelines (for those interested) attached. Please use
> discretion until we finalize the main site. Thanks.
>
> I already designed a PCL latex beamer template, and I would like to
> share some of my slides with folks who want to give presentations about
> PCL in the future. It's really work from all of you, so you're just as
> entitled at owning PCL as much as I am :)
>
> With Bastian's permission, I can upload his set of slides too.
>
> Cheers,
> Radu.
> --
> http://pointclouds.org
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PCL-developers mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://pointclouds.org/mailman/listinfo/pcl-developers
> http://pointclouds.org



--
Dipl. Inf. Kai M. Wurm                 Albert-Ludwigs-University
                                       Institute of Computer Science
Phone: +49-761-203-8011                Autonomous Intelligent Systems
Fax  : +49-761-203-8007                Georges-Koehler-Allee 079
[hidden email]        79110 Freiburg, Germany

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: new PCL identity

Radu B. Rusu
Administrator

On 03/07/2011 01:42 AM, Kai M. Wurm wrote:
> Gotta love stuff that is professionally done :-)
> Can you change the favicon too? This is some rainbow icon right now...

Good point. Let me know if you like the new favicon.


Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org